Wargamer Editor
Civilian

The Wargamer recruiting writers

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Hello Ageod forum denizens

Quick introduction - I have just taken over as editor of The Wargamer a website dedicated to (mainly) strategy computer wargames of all types and all periods, including Sci-Fi and other imaginary settings.

Whilst The Wargamer currently has a dedicated and enthusiastic crew of contributors it is the way of the world that an editor always wants more - and as I have just started I'll start asking now, although no doubt I'll do so again from time to time.

I'm looking for willing volunteers to write pieces on any of the subjects that The Wargamer currently covers, or indeed any that may well expand the site's coverage (although we want to remain true to the core of what The Wargamer is about). So reviews, AAR's, previews, etc. are all most welcome. Got a favourite/new game you'd like to tell the world about? Write a review and we'll publish it - there is even modest payment available!. Or if you are just generally interested in doing a review we do have games (or access codes), etc. provided from time to time that we can supply to you to work with as well.

Whilst the gamers here are obviously Ageod games fans, games from any publisher are in our remit. Similarly pieces that support the games we cover, such as historical articles, etc, are also most welcome.

If you want to try your hand at this, or have an idea about what could be covered please get in touch ASAP - email me at nikg@wargamer.com

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon :cool:

Nik Gaukroger

Editor-in-Chief, Wargamer

Return to “General discussions”