Ebbingford

Selected Option cancelled problem

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Playing as Britonae. I have just taken the option to add a feast, which gives 5 loyalty for 12 turns. I already had this in play, it was running out that turn, so I thought I would set the next one going to replace it.
When I ran the turn the old one had finished as the 12 turns were up, but the new one which should have been on turn 1 of 12, was also cancelled.....

Pocus

Re: Selected Option cancelled problem

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:50 pm

It should have renewed the old one if present ... weird. Save?

Ebbingford

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:57 am

Here it is, you need to select the add a feast option and then run it.
Attachments
37.7z
(4.92 MiB) Downloaded 297 times

Ebbingford

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:44 am

While you are looking at this save have a look at some of my population behaviour.
I have noticed it in probably one region per game. In this save look in the region of Isara. Every time I move the pop that is currently in infrastructure into culture, when I run the turn he is back in infrastructure. I have given up now and just leave him there..... :blink:

Pocus

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 am

You were right, contrary to my memory, a regional modifier added to a region would be ignored if one already existed, I thought it would be refreshed. This is now done for the next patch.

As for the population, this is very intriguing. It seems they revert to infrastructure at the very beginning of hosting. This might be a system bug. I need to work more on it and perhaps consult Pip, the Archon engine creator.

They breached the Matrix and see the reality of things, they are in a game!! :king:

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”