Tamas

Field of Glory: Empires is out

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:37 pm

The day has come! Today you’ll have the opportunity to get one of the most anticipated strategy games, set in the Ancient Era. Today is Field of Glory: Empires day!

Choose one from among 77 civilizations of that time and be prepared for the greatest challenge ever made: to preserve and to enrich the Culture of your Civilization, making your Legacy stand for centuries.

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/xmCw9XZuhIQ[/YouTube]

For you willing to have direct control over specific battles, if you own Field of Glory 2, you can import tactical battles from Empires into FOG2 and vice versa. We have set up a Field of Glory Masters Edition. This edition is a bundle including FOG2 and FOG Empires 25% discounted. This means:

- If you already have FOG2 in your library, you can buy FOG Empires at 25% off, and viceversa

- If you want to buy both, the cumulated price for FOG2 and Fog Empires is 25% discounted

Do you want to see the game in action? Then don’t miss DasTactic playing Field of Glory: Empires today at 6 pm BST on our official Twitch Channel!
https://www.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup

Have a look at the tutorial videos recently released

cwegsche
Lieutenant

Re: Field of Glory: Empires is out

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Already got it!! Looks and feels great but oh boy I really have to read the manual first :-) this is massive!

Thanks for that game!

Stratman
Captain

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:15 pm

SMikh wrote:For sure day 1 buy for me

DONE!

Also this is the chance to thank the developers for great pleaser and fun I got from AGEod games! :hat:
I bought already 13 AGEod titles.
Another one masterpiece in my collection! :winner:

Pocus

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:23 pm

And don't hesitate to provide your feedback!

And you can also put a review on Steam...

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:47 pm

Tamas wrote:We have set up a Field of Glory Masters Edition. This edition is a bundle including FOG2 and FOG Empires 25% discounted. This means:
- If you already have FOG2 in your library, you can buy FOG Empires at 25% off, and viceversa
- If you want to buy both, the cumulated price for FOG2 and Fog Empires is 25% discounted
url=store.steam

GOG doesn't follow this, at now.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”