Post Release Patch 01 beta for Wars of Succession
Latest Post Release Beta patch (N°01, 4th March) can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-HkXY ... sp=sharing
It’s all inclusive of all previous patches and can apply on either a previously patched version or a vanilla game. It’s save compatible (although behavior of previous saves may be altered by changes).LIST OF CHANGESMajor
* Civilization level bug fixed
* New values better reflecting national specifics of Swedish, English, Dutch armies. Minor fixes to other armies. Polish and Hungarian initial infantries levelled down to Russian pre-reform musketeers.
* Winter 1709 Great Winter errors and duration fixed
* Regional Decisions renewal events chain fixed
* Regional Decisions of Requisitions and Forced Recruitments (Draft) fixed. In addition they also now cost 1 EP to play.
* Added the possibility in all scenarios to buy additional garrison units (depots, guns and troops) Other Events / Options
* Savoy Alliance with Grand Alliance Fixed
* Changed behaviour to allow better access to Lines of Brabant event
* Fixed nation relationships to prevent access to neutral Prussia / Brandenburg (the possibility remains but only via political option)
* Added a 20 EP cost to the Grand Alliance expeditions to Gibraltar, Barcelona and Minorca.
* n immediate unlock of Habsburg forces (Vienna, Austria, Bohemia) with the Hungarian revolt and / or Bourbon invasion of Austrian territory (otherwise those forces will remain locked in place). DB Various
* Cossacks can only be recruited in Cossacks areas now (southern Russia / Ukraine / East)
* Polish units names fixed
* Marlborough and Eugene non-used Strategist abilities (because of no Army command) replaced
* Karl XII is now a forager, i.e. he will increase supply consumption of his stack
* Rhenskjold seniority lowered to allow for more time before he can reach top seniority in Swedish army. Graphics Various
* Fixed some Swedish regions to have some Swedish accented letters displayed (ex: Smaland)
* New Graphics for Swedish guard foot companies, fixed some other units graphical assignments.
This patch has been tested by the developers but it is still to be improved, so it is NOT yet an official one. There might be some extra fixes later on up until it becomes "officially" official...