TC271
Sergeant

No war supply or money in Grand Campaign

Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Well in to 1643 playing both sides and neither side gets enough WS to even buy enough replacements let alone buy new units to even begin to match what was available historically .

Is this a bug?

mjw
Lieutenant

Re: No war supply or money in Grand Campaign

Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Looking here and the Matrix forums, there seem to be a number of concerns over the lack of war supply in particular. Any word on if there needs to be a change or if it's supposed to be like this?

TC271
Sergeant

Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm

To expand further

I have all the major cities and most of the minor ones under control of one faction or the other with enough loyalty for a requisition office to open so its not that.

Money is ok if a bit feeble but war supply is non existent for both sides with it often dipping into the negative.

Not sure if its an engine bug or something wrong with the scenerio..can upload save if requested.

gwgardner
Brigadier General

Sun May 14, 2017 11:53 pm

The option 'auto-buy replacements' will eat up war supply when turned on. Don't know if that is on in your game, but take a look.

When I turned that option off in my game I started seeing much more money and war supply.

TC271
Sergeant

Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 am

I turned off auto replacements and the situation is a bit better but still only really having enough money and WS to but a few replacements - building armies to historical levels is still out of the question (and Parliament are screwed ecause they cant build armies to match the scripted armies the King gets)

Leibst

Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 pm

As Royalist you should use the RGD break blockade to get more WS.
If you have control of Oxford then you will have there a structure that gives more WS.

TC271
Sergeant

Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Played quite a few AGEOD games so know how to use RGDs to generate income - still barely a trickle though just enough to buy replacements - adding to the scripted armies you get it out of the question.

Return to “English Civil War”