marek1978
Colonel

Petersburg Event

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Guys I have a felling that way that Petrsburg event is organised is bit to narrow. Russians to trigger all the effects of getting to the Baltics need to get one, very specific region. I would say that Petersburg effect should be given to Russians whenever they get any big Baltic city from Sweden. And that creating of Petersburg should not be limited to one region but number of them around gulf of Finland.
I would as well said that Russians are hevily understrength in the game – Russians units should be mostly strelsty level, improvement of the Russian infrnatry should be connected with Peter Rules event and should be faster and Russia should be given a possibility to recruit regular infrantry from 1704/705 and faster increase of war supply production.

PhilThib

Re: Petersburg Event

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 pm

marek1978 wrote:Guys I have a felling that way that Petrsburg event is organised is bit to narrow. Russians to trigger all the effects of getting to the Baltics need to get one, very specific region. I would say that Petersburg effect should be given to Russians whenever they get any big Baltic city from Sweden. And that creating of Petersburg should not be limited to one region but number of them around gulf of Finland.

It's almost impossible to do with the script language in the game and would be prone to thousands of errors...that would never work, so you have to live with the fact that Saint Petersburg will be where it should be :pleure:

Return to “Wars of Succession”