marek1978
Colonel

Decisions Questions

Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Hey i am struggling with few issues cocnerning decicions:

1) I am having a problem seeing an information about cost and results of decission. Should i press any kind of a button to see it? like click/cntrl?

2)How much money/recruits should draft and reqistion cards bring and should i i only be capable of using then in the cities? Now it seems they are avaible all over the map.

3) Have anoyne ever used Builidng Wallls deccisions? What should i have in the city to able to perform it?
I Never ever saw it as an option i can choose. What will it give to me?

bkosar19
Sergeant

Re: Decisions Questions

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:59 pm

marek1978 wrote:Hey i am struggling with few issues cocnerning decicions:

1) I am having a problem seeing an information about cost and results of decission. Should i press any kind of a button to see it? like click/cntrl?

2)How much money/recruits should draft and reqistion cards bring and should i i only be capable of using then in the cities? Now it seems they are avaible all over the map.

3) Have anoyne ever used Builidng Wallls deccisions? What should i have in the city to able to perform it?
I Never ever saw it as an option i can choose. What will it give to me?

1) Not sure what you're asking here. Every turn's event log tells you whether the decision was successful or not. The last tab of the event log lists this information. And the tooltips for the decision states the cost.

2) Isn't that info listed in the tool tips? Yes, in WSS one can use those decisions on any controlled region regardless of whether it holds a city or not in contrast to other Ageod games which usually limited them to only city regions. Not sure if this was a design decision or a bug. The ability to use it on every single province may be tied into every region in the game being "Rich" including forests, marshland, and steppes which is rather odd.

3) The walls decision is only for towns and cities that don't have any fortifications. There are not many of those on the map. However, playing as the Bourbons, there are maybe 2-3 smaller cities in France on which one can use that decision. It will give those towns a Level 1 fortification level. {Edit: Also, occasionally 1 level fortification towns may lose their fortifications through combat. So, this decision enables the player to rebuild them.]

Return to “Wars of Succession”