Lysimaque
Corporal

Not free of our movements

Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm

I have Villeroi Army but i cannot retreat it to France, the only solution is to march against Eugene that i dont want in my Non Italy Strategy. Seriously, look like another Napoleon Campaign where everything is script. You seriously didnt understand why American Civil War work so good? It is because you can plan different strategy and recruit units as your strategy.

Lysimaque
Corporal

Re: Not free of our movements

Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Ok it work the next turn, i dont understand why it dont work immedietely. Also why Catalinat is locked? To simulate a defeat? Also a bit dissapointed because i remember page told diplomacy will work like Thirthy Years Old War or in this opus it is simulate only by script. Sad, would be awesome to manage to switch some country if you used enought EP on it for replayability .

PhilThib

Re: Not free of our movements

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 am

This is a design decisions. Catinat and Villeroi were under strict order from Louis XIV to do strictly nothing and wait... hence they are locked a few turns, the time a letter from the King at Versailles reaches them...remember, no telegraph at the time...

And yes, to speak of Italy, both alliances can for instance sway Savoy to their side by using EP's

Return to “Wars of Succession”