Tyr
Corporal

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 am

Thanks for the clarification Phil. It does not, however, change the fact that the Prussians start the Jan 1805 (MOD) campaign, owning Versailles.

PhilThib

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:29 am

Rigth, but you need to submit the "complaint" to the MOD designer, I don't have any sources on that :cool:

zooter
Captain

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:40 pm

I have made all the sandwiches I can make and washed the cars several times over, I have to stop playing this game, the turns are just toooooo long. A good game has just turned into a very boring one. My turn is 5 minutes long the AI turn just goes on forever.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:47 pm

zooter wrote:I have made all the sandwiches I can make and washed the cars several times over, I have to stop playing this game, the turns are just toooooo long. A good game has just turned into a very boring one. My turn is 5 minutes long the AI turn just goes on forever.

If you are talking about this mod, I raised the issue with Vicberg : i think his changes to the battle engine are way overboard and make battle resolution way way too long.

Regardless I think he is taking a hiatus from the game.

Tyr
Corporal

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:12 pm

PhilThib wrote:Rigth, but you need to submit the "complaint" to the MOD designer, I don't have any sources on that :cool:

I know Phil. That is why I mentioned this in Vic's post to his attention :bonk:

vicberg
AGEod Grognard

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Apoliges. Real life stepped in and work became somewhat overwhelming. When I have time, which should be within the next week, I'll revert the combat system back to base game. I'm not seeing any complaints on this anymore. I don't have time to unit test changing the combat model myself, so this is the most expedient approach.

gazfun
Corporal

Re: Enhanced Diplomacy Mod - Beta Version

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 am

Im very interested in Modding this game and would like to look at how this to be done. In a Mod that I made up, could peace terms be lengthened? According to the type of peace, and could these peace terms be part of a unscripted peace which use the war score and depending on the amount war score can ask for for a higher peace term like 18 months etc

Chrisv
Civilian

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Is this still available? The link doens't work for me.

andrzej
Major

Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:26 am

Please who has Enhanced Diplomacy Mod give a working link.

bstarr72
Conscript

Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:27 pm

(sigh) I always seem to find the coolest games and mods after they've run their course :(

Jomi
Conscript

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello friends:

Is posible a new working link to the mod?

Thank you very much. Regards.

PeaceThroughWar
Conscript

Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:11 am

vicberg wrote:Apoliges. Real life stepped in and work became somewhat overwhelming. When I have time, which should be within the next week, I'll revert the combat system back to base game. I'm not seeing any complaints on this anymore. I don't have time to unit test changing the combat model myself, so this is the most expedient approach.

Any progress on this? The Google link is broken. I would be happy to get access to any version of the mod, even if it isn't perfect.

andrzej
Major

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:18 pm

PeaceThroughWar wrote:[
Any progress on this? The Google link is broken. I would be happy to get access to any version of the mod, even if it isn't perfect.

it seems that not a single person in the world has a copy of this mod. And the author has not come here for several years.

PeaceThroughWar
Conscript

Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:52 pm

What a bummer. I was excited to give it a try.

colonelflag
Conscript

Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 am

Hi all,

I have a copy of this but am unsure about the rules around re-uploading as i'm not the author ???

Cheers
ColonelFlag

andrzej
Major

Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:15 am

colonelflag wrote:Hi all,
I have a copy of this but am unsure about the rules around re-uploading as i'm not the author ???
Cheers
ColonelFlag

The author of the mod has not visited the forum for 5 years, so we are unlikely to get his permission.
I ask you to post the mod, I really want to know what and how is done in it. Perhaps this will help me in creating my own mod for playing for all countries.

andrzej
Major

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:13 am

colonelflag wrote:Ok sure here it is ->

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YBldxR ... sp=sharing

:sherlock:
Thank you, you helped me a lot. I downloaded the mod and made an additional archive on Mega (just in case). I also made a translation of the description and a link on the Russian forum of Ageod games. Now we will study the mod !

colonelflag
Conscript

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:58 am

No worries ! Let me no if you put out an updated version- I really like this game :)

andrzej
Major

Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:59 pm

colonelflag wrote:No worries ! Let me no if you put out an updated version- I really like this game :)

And the mod itself - how do you like it?

colonelflag
Conscript

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 am

I actually didn't use it- I am new to the game, so I played for a bit then took the components of the mod I liked and added them to the base game. e.g The enhanced DRAFT conscription cards, the reduced replacement point costs. Also- as the latest BETA patch came out after this mod I didn't want this mod to over ride any fixes that came out in that.

I also added in my own updates- e.g Wheat Depots, Studs and Arsenals are now seen on the map , not just went you go into the city view and tweaked nearly all the RGD cards to make them more "sensible" in my view.

Cheers
Colonelflag

andrzej
Major

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:23 pm

colonelflag wrote:I also added in my own updates- e.g Wheat Depots, Studs and Arsenals are now seen on the map , not just went you go into the city view and tweaked nearly all the RGD cards to make them more "sensible" in my view.

Where can I download it?

colonelflag
Conscript

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:47 am

Its not in a moddable and packagable format yet ,and I'm still testing it and tweaking it . As I don't believe the game will receive any more patches I simply overwrite files in the base game directories. i.e Under the NGC folder.

Offworlder
General

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:15 pm

I see some activity here :)

A quick question. I've been able to essentially trying to create a mod capable of handling the situation where a minor state can build some units while still contributing to a greater power without resorting to event creation but rather by making such minor state units buildable by the major states. In particular, I'm looking at the German states.

Now, I've been able to make France build units from the 'satellite' states' rosters like Holland and Italy and probably I could do the same with Naples, Westphalia and Poland. However, I can't do it with the existing German states. The only conclusion I came to is that these states have to become 'satellites' which essentially implies that these have to be annexed. However, I'd like to avoid that. So the question is the following - is there a way for France for example to build Bavarian or other German units like French and satellite units without resorting to annexation?

(The idea is to limit the size of such allied contingents, as in vanilla these are too big (ex its easy to build 6 divisions + for Bavaria when in reality it contributed only 2 divisions and one cavalry brigade. The same applies for all French allies - in effect the closest to reality seems to be Portugal for the Brits. So what I am trying to do is basically split their rosters in 3 ways to have a sort of 'home' and 'away' army to reflect the reality on the ground. The 'home army' will essentially be composed of militias, garrison/depots and a few regulars. The 'away army' will be composed of regulars who did the regular campaigning within the Grande Armee. So the regulars on the rosters will be built by France, militias and garrisons are generated automatically, while the remaining regulars will use standard construction methods. Then, to reflect the increased militarisation and possible fall of the Napoleonic regime, I'll adjust their rosters in 1810 or 11 to include more regulars. Also, the number of conscripts will be reduced in 1805-1810 and then increased substantially after that).

Lovethelord
Conscript

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:50 pm

Are there any WoN modders available for some help with 1796 mod for WoN? I really want to create a 1796-1815 scenario.

debtmars
Private

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:52 pm

I first purchased this game about 5 years ago. I realized what a great game it was, but I had some problems with it crashing. I became discouraged and quit playing. I decided to get it another try. I am about as computer illiterate as they come, so I always need someone to help me with installing mods, etc. To make the game run more smoothly and operate properly (including all diplomacy, events, etc.), what mods do I need and are they all listed here? Thanks.

Nikel

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:07 pm

Ask for any question you may have.

Perhaps somebody will answer or perhaps not.

Unfortunately the forum is rather deserted in these times.

debtmars
Private

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:17 pm

Thanks for your post. That's too bad. I really enjoy this game. I was hoping to see what mods were recommended for a non-computer person to install for a smooth game playing experience.

StatboyVT
Sergeant

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:35 am

I remember this MOD from back in the day, and I've just downloaded it. Can anyone tell me which version of the game it is compatible with?

Nikel

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:02 am

By the dates of the mod I'd say 1.02, but not 1.03 that was always beta.

But never tried it, so cannot be sure.

Return to “WON Mods”