kc87
Corporal

General Cordoba disappears

Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:54 pm

In my campaign General Cordoba will mysteriously disappear after spawning in Frankfurt after a turn or two, this has happened in two campaigns. No battles were fought, he simply vanishes.

There is also an event that keeps firing over and over called " Some Spanish troops are sent to Flanders " but it gives no description as to what the event is doing.

Ripster8
Colonel

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:25 am

I believe Cordoba is 'Sent to Flanders' along with the troops. I think he has a % chance of disappearing but it must be pretty high because he always seems to go after a few months in Frankfurt. And this is also a good reason to avoid buying replacements for Spanish troops at this point in the game since you are rebuilding units that are likely to disappear before you get any use out of them.
"The Hanged Man is a representative of humanity who is found between two kingdoms - that of this world and that of heaven."

Leibst

Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Ripster is 100% right.
Each turn during several turns in a row, some Spanish troops are sent to Flanders, the leaders are not an exception.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Return to “Help improve TYW”