Leibst

For next TYW patch

Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:20 am

Hi gents!,

First of all thanks for the support received for TYW and also thanks for the critics that help to make things better next time.

I'm currently working on fixing issues and developing new features for next TYW patch.
Issues like the missing text in initial dialogs in main campaign, like the glitches in the 'bell sound', etc..
I have check the supply system in order to make it less hard, in this line a new RGD will be added, 'Plunder' will add some supplies to units in a non pillaged region at some development level cost and loyalty. There will be a new RGD for increasing the fortresses level or to build one if there is no fortress in the region (but there is a city).

Any comments, suggestions, complains, etc.. are welcome here.

-Miguel
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for working on the patch!
To End All Wars AAR in the War Room. Join us as we laugh, we cry, we drink beer, and we joke on how badly I play......

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?36936-To-End-All-Wars-AAR-Western-Entente-against-the-AI-of-Central-Powers!

steelwarrior77
Colonel

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:29 am

A higher supply cart limit and a higher income would also help - cause then we can build more depots and increase supply by that...right now most of my armies have to sit still at a high supply city - cause not enough possibilities to build depots and have enough supply carts...

Leibst

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:59 pm

See here the new RGD for next patch.
Budweiss has lost his walls, but the Catholic is rebuilding them with the new regional decision 'Build Wall'.

[ATTACH]37754[/ATTACH]

next patch will be released soon.
Attachments
TYW_NEW_RGD.JPG
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Konrad von Richtmark
Private

Thu May 12, 2016 10:03 am

Regional decision to build a wall. Donald Trump approves.

Duc_de_Aix
Civilian

Re: For next TYW patch

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Hey,

in the intro-text of the Paladins-scenario it says Hapsburgs. May be a small nte, but maybe this could be corrected with the next patch.

Greetings :)

captain14
Sergeant

Mercenaries too reliable

Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 am

First I think there are too many regulars in the game when the period was heavily dependant on mercenary I think this needs to be addressed.

Also can we have a new RGD where their is the opportunity to try and bribe the other sides particular mercenary unit?

Return to “Help improve TYW”