Some Game Notes for Senor Leibstandarte, from my AAR 'A Fatal Conflagration':
1. The city of Paris does not appear to be on the map. There is the name and an indicator that it is a level 8 city, but there is no city symbol, no fortress and no depot. Not sure what is going on here and what affect it has on the game.
2. In February 1636 there is an event that is displayed as 'event_PRO_swedish replacements2' but there is no apparent effect. A mislabeled and/or misfired event, perhaps? This event fires multiple times in succeeding years but with no description of exactly what it does.
3. After the fall of Kassel the Protestant do not have a capital. Does this affect the game in any way?
4. After the capture of Verden by the Protestants, the event 'event_PRO_verdenmilita' has fired five separate times. Don't think this is what you intended, but at least now the heretics have some instant garrison units to use for their new conquests!
5. I am receiving the message that the Protestants have achieved exit on Saxony but the area is still blocked and no Saxon units have become available.
6. OPTIONAL PSEUDO-RANT: Sea transport. I have no idea why anything having to do with the sea, navies, naval movement, naval replacements, etc., was included in TYW. It is completely pointless. The Catholics did not, do not and never will have a fleet, so there is nothing they can do to hinder the flow of units from Denmark and Sweden to Germany. And moving those reinforcements from Copenhagen and Stockholm to Germany is tedious and often damaging to the naval units themselves. Each replacement point for a naval unit costs 10 gold and 4 WS, so I will never spend scarce resources on them. Danish/Swedish reinforecments should appear either at Lubeck or Kiel automatically. Keep it simple, my friend!
Thank you for your time!
"The Hanged Man is a representative of humanity who is found between two kingdoms - that of this world and that of heaven."