waltshumate
Civilian

Riddled with bugs

Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Installed and patched game and managed to go through the tutorials. The next time I started the game up it continually crashed. Removed it and reinstalled it. This time I managed to start the Paladins scenario. In the first battle after the resolution it threw me out to the main menu. It took 4 attempts before the battle would resolve properly . I managed a couple of turns of movement when the game crashed with

18:54:22 [Critical ] TGameSim.SelectGameElt Exception caught: Exception externe C000001D
18:54:22 (Reporting) Main unexpected exception TMain , Violation d'accès à l'adresse 770365B9 dans le module 'ntdll.dll'. Lecture de l'adresse 87AB8D0A try: -752

And yes I did install with admin privileges and the game exe is set to run as administrator.

Durk

Re: Riddled with bugs

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:41 am

Well then this is a mystery if you installed and are running in admin mode. And by the way, welcome to the forum.

Almost always, when you get a violation of access, it is because you are not running the game in administrative mode. So you may want to check that you are actually running as an administrator.

For me this game runs really cleanly without crashes. It seems you have done the install and run as suggested. One test which might be helpful, run a different scenario and see what happens. Can you get to a second turn without a report?

Return to “TYW Technical support / Aide technique”