mariandavid
Sergeant
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 am

Protestant decision failures in Bohemia

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:32 am

Decided to restart my Grand Campaign as a Protestant: But strange - this time my mine and expert gunner regional decisions never, ever seem to work (after considerably more tries than would generate the 30-35% change of success). Is there some hard code that blocks their early success?

User avatar
Durk
Posts: 2379
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 am
Location: Wyoming

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:40 am

No, it is a probability for which you have been more than usually on the wrong side of the dice.

User avatar
Leibst
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:06 am
Location: Madrid, Spain

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:17 am

Its just as Durk says. All of us have suffered the same more than one time. :mdr: yes, its frustating!
Image
Headquarter game designer of España:1936 and Thirty Years War
http://headquarter.es/wp/

User avatar
Leibst
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:06 am
Location: Madrid, Spain

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 pm

mariandavid. After reading you again. You mean the log says it is successful but it doesnt do nothing?
if this is what you mean put here a saved game please.
Image
Headquarter game designer of España:1936 and Thirty Years War
http://headquarter.es/wp/

mariandavid
Sergeant
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 am

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Thanks to all - I will suffer in grim silence or change religion. Leibstandarte - my recollection is that it said that once - but if it does so again will send a save game.

User avatar
Random
AGEod Veteran
Posts: 753
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:54 am

The other side isn't any better and we've probably all thought something similar at one time or another. Remember that a 35% chance of success equals a 65% chance of failure every time. The laws of probability and chance will rule regardless of how your faction preys.

-C

Return to “Thirty Years War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest