DDLAfan
Corporal

Hi how do you unfreeze Wallenstein?

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:38 am

Guy showed up in January 1624 ready to go, but the Munster zone is frozen. It's now February 1627, Munster region is still frozen (up to 96% imperial in the diplomatic box). I've scoured the rules and the internet but no go.

Thanks.

Durk

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:13 am

What does it say when you hover over Munster? Some units cannot move as they enter regions not yet active.

DDLAfan
Corporal

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:55 am

"This Region cannot be entered: It is neutral or blocked in this scenario"

I'm doing the full campaign PBEM.

Ebbingford

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:00 pm

I think there is a random region picked for where he arrives. Locked regions shouldn't be picked though.
Miguel will have to confirm.
"Umbrellas will not be opened in the presence of the enemy." Duke of Wellington before the Battle of Waterloo, 1815.

"Top hats will not be worn in the Eighth Army" Field-Marshal Viscount Montgomery of Alamein K.G.

Leibst

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 pm

There was an issue related with this, it should be fixed with the patch. Its random yes, but Munster should not be among the set of possible regions as it is blocked.
Give me the saved game i could unlock it for you. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Leibst

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm

I have checked it and this event is fixed in the beta patch. Probably you played the event before upgrading the game DDLAfan, but anyway i can unblock Musnter if you put here the saved game, if you also put your orders file i could execute the turn and unblock Munster, after that i can put here the .hst file
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

elxaime
General

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:I have checked it and this event is fixed in the beta patch. Probably you played the event before upgrading the game DDLAfan, but anyway i can unblock Musnter if you put here the saved game, if you also put your orders file i could execute the turn and unblock Munster, after that i can put here the .hst file

Does Munster unblock anyway at 100 percent Imperial? It is 96 percent and still blocked. I am wondering if there aren't too separate issues here. Issue one is Wallenstein randomly being placed in a blocked region, which you advise was fixed in beta patch. But is Munster not going Imperial when at 96 percent a problem? Or do they need 100 percent?

Leibst

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 pm

No, Munster only gets into the game if Protestants plays a RGD.
HQ website

Return to “Thirty Years War”