daveg
Conscript

International Trade

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:26 pm

It would be nice to have a larger array of international trade options. By this, I mean actions like selling horses to another country, or selling a region to another country. In Empire In Arms, regions (controlled minors) and money can be transfer between allies, with your larger array of goods there are a lot more possibilities for buying and selling. Obviously, you wouldn't be able to buy or sell conscripts.

I am Turkey in TGHQ Game 1, and what I would really like to be able to do is buy 'Platoon Fire' or 'Plots and Spies' from France, who is strapped for cash.

I suspect that this type of modification is probably sufficiently complex that you will not be able to implement a change quickly. However, I do hope that you will think about adding this type of ability as you make upgrades to the game.

Thanks

PhilThib

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:35 am

I personally feel this is 'gamey' and not really historical, so I left those barter deals away from our game. Some international trade (actual trade) could be made however, probably not to complex options, such as selling horses...will check that.

Return to “Help improve WON”