Montbrun
Major

Diplomacy Screen (F6)

Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 pm

It would be nice if you could click on the portrait, and the map would center on the Capitol of the country selected. Some of us know where Napoleonic Berg or Baden was, but others don't.

Pocus

Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:10 am

Good suggestion indeed!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

ajarnlance
General

Getting lost in 19th century europe....

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Montbrun wrote:It would be nice if you could click on the portrait, and the map would center on the Capitol of the country selected. Some of us know where Napoleonic Berg or Baden was, but others don't.

Even better could you make the provinces that belong to the country (which you have selected in Diplomacy) flash like the STRATEGIC PROVINCES do? This is because some countries are "fractured" e.g. they have provinces which are not contiguous (bordering on each other). I sill can't find the Confederacy of the Rhine in Jan 1805... they are not bordering the Rhine ;)

Another great feature would be to highlight all the countries that are allied to France in BLUE; all the countries allied to Britain in RED; and all other neutral countries in GREEN.
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Return to “Help improve WON”