evanofsaxony
Conscript

Game crashes when loading

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:52 pm

It crashes when textures reach 53%, and then I get an error message that pops up, however the error message is in french and I have no idea what it reads. Heres the screenshot of it:

woncrash.jpg
woncrash.jpg (23.16 KiB) Viewed 4629 times

I verified the game files and still had the crash, restarted my pc, still crashes. The game was running just fine last night, I did absolutely nothing to 'break' it...

Any help? thanks.

Durk

Re: Game crashes when loading

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:02 am

This message most likely means you are not running as the admin. The game needs access rights and you are not providing these unless you select the 'run as admin' option.

evanofsaxony
Conscript

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:15 am

Durk wrote:This message most likely means you are not running as the admin. The game needs access rights and you are not providing these unless you select the 'run as admin' option.

Hi Durk, thanks for the response. Steam games are automatically launched in administrator because they're ran as a service not a program. I changed the DX level to 80, and the game worked. Now it doesn't work again. I don't do anything wrong, I close out of the game correctly, but now its giving me the same error.

Durk

Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:35 am

Sorry - I do not know anything about Steam.
Best wishes.

Return to “WON Technical support / Aide technique”