Lynxyonok
AGEod Veteran

1.03 June 7th - SPA can't build Colonial Lancers

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 am

Similar to good old 1.00 Russian Cossack bug - in 1.03 Spain can't build Colonial lancers anywhere.

PhilThib

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:57 am

OK, will check and verify this

elxaime
General

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm

PhilThib wrote:OK, will check and verify this

It may be a problem with the 1.03 patch beta. I placed this over 1.02 in an ongoing PBEM and apparently it is not save compatible. Ottoman infantry builds are now missing the additional Timariot infantry and some of the options like Taxation and Buy War Supplies have stopped appearing. These options and builds are there is you start as single player under that same version.

PhilThib

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 am

In therory there was no data change that could have made the saves not compatible, that's weird. True, the number of units in the force pools were a bit reduced, but that mostly affected Britain, not the other nations. And I see no reason why options would be present in single player and not in PBEM, as there are absolutely no distinctions whatsoever between the game's content in whatever mode you choose to play...

elxaime
General

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:49 am

PhilThib wrote:In therory there was no data change that could have made the saves not compatible, that's weird. True, the number of units in the force pools were a bit reduced, but that mostly affected Britain, not the other nations. And I see no reason why options would be present in single player and not in PBEM, as there are absolutely no distinctions whatsoever between the game's content in whatever mode you choose to play...

I am not sure what the problem is either. But using the same version of the game, when I start a new January 1805 campaign single player as Ottomans, the buildable military units include the 21 Timariot garrisons. However, the Timariot Garrisons are not there as buildable in PBEM as Ottomans - they seem to disappear when 1.02 is patched to the latest beta.

Return to “WON Technical support / Aide technique”