Blackcloud6
Conscript

Down Scroll Problems & Dual monitor use

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi:

I just started playing this game after installing it last night. I have two issues:

1. I cannot scroll down. When I bring the pointing to the bottom of the screen, nothing happens.

2. I have a dual monitor set up. When games start up they almost always start on the left monitor but the WON starts on the right monitor. is there a way I force the game to start on the left monitor?

Thanks in advance.

Pocus

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:45 am

1. Some scenarios are bound perhaps that's the only issue, because in the main campaign I can't see why you would be able to scroll up but not down e.g
2. There is nothing in the engine that is about that, this might be a Windows or video card setting, sorry. For hardware issues, the knowledge base of the Helpdesk people is extensive though, you can contact them: support@slitherine.co.uk

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Blackcloud6
Conscript

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Pocus wrote:1. Some scenarios are bound perhaps that's the only issue, because in the main campaign I can't see why you would be able to scroll up but not down e.g
2. There is nothing in the engine that is about that, this might be a Windows or video card setting, sorry. For hardware issues, the knowledge base of the Helpdesk people is extensive though, you can contact them: support@slitherine.co.uk

I was able to fix it by going back to the start up screen, click "Change Settings" and then click the display tab and switch "Window Mode" to "Maximized." As I recall the default setting was one of the Fixed Resolution settings.

Return to “WON Technical support / Aide technique”