Lovethelord
Conscript

Regions are so small. How can I place my units without combining them?

Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:43 am

Sometimes there will be like 5 army stacks and 3 wagon stacks in a single region. But the region is tiny so the image of the stack takes up the entire region. And I want to move my other units into this region, how can I do so without combining them? Like I can't even see the region anymore because the image of the stack covers the region, so it forces me to combine any stacks I want to move in there. If you have any tips on this, I'd great appreciate it!

Nikel

Re: Regions are so small. How can I place my units without combining them?

Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:31 pm

Ctrl-F4, will hide all the stacks.

Ctrl-L: Lock/unlock all Stacks (prevents a Stack drop onto another Stack from merging).

Right-click on a tab: Lock/unlock this Stack against merging. A padlock icon shows locked status

Lovethelord
Conscript

Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:53 pm

Nikel wrote:Ctrl-F4, will hide all the stacks.

Ctrl-L: Lock/unlock all Stacks (prevents a Stack drop onto another Stack from merging).

Right-click on a tab: Lock/unlock this Stack against merging. A padlock icon shows locked status

Sir thank you! A quick question if I may. Let's say there's a battle in a region and one of my stacks is in that region. But my other stacks are in the adjacent regions and do not have move orders to move into the battle region. Will they still March to the sound of guns? Will napoleon guide these Corps automatically? How does this work? Like do battles only work for those only with move orders into the region and on attack?

Nikel

Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:12 pm

Yes, they will come to battle.

But the details of the situation in question are important.

It is everything explained in page 107 of the manual.

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”