Marmadukethe1st
Conscript

Naval Supply

Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:02 pm

We are playing PBEM with seven players and I am Britain. The previous turn many of my fleets were running low on supply on station. The next turn they are all topped off at 100% supply.

Did the designers create a new system of supply or is this a glitch? The settings are set to max realism.

Thank you in advance

Offworlder
General

Re: Naval Supply

Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:40 pm

I believe that you are referring on ships in boxes, right? Depends on the game settings. There is a way in the options to have automatic supply to vessels in boxes.

If not, and you are referring to blockading fleets, then it is always better to give them a supply ship each and rotate it when it goes empty. Indiamen are perfect for this as they seem to have the equivalent firepower of a third rater or so.

Marmadukethe1st
Conscript

Re: Naval Supply

Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:58 am

Offworlder wrote:I believe that you are referring on ships in boxes, right? Depends on the game settings. There is a way in the options to have automatic supply to vessels in boxes.

If not, and you are referring to blockading fleets, then it is always better to give them a supply ship each and rotate it when it goes empty. Indiamen are perfect for this as they seem to have the equivalent firepower of a third rater or so.

Thank you for the reply Offworlder,

I have already started to build the cheap Indiaman and they do work great.

Thanks again for the reply

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”