nlancier
Lieutenant

Ottoman / Scores ranking, F9 ?

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:30 am

I cant see Scores ranking mentioning Ottoman, Is it me only ? all other 6 nations there tho.

GdD Colbert * TWC Co-founder

Durk

Re: Ottoman / Scores ranking, F9 ?

Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 am

As with during the game, you should see your own score in the upper left corner.

nlancier
Lieutenant

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:38 am

Yes Durk if you are Ottoman you can see your own VP and moral on top left table but what is interesting is if you play any other nation than Ottoman (or even Ottoman himself), on F9 Scores ranking chart, you cant see Ottoman VP, ranking and what percentage of victory (objectives) he reached ... interesting system ignores Ottoman there. :siffle:

Captain_Orso

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Really hard to tell what's going on with that picture. So much is cut off, it's like looking at the world through a toilet paper tube, that's glued to the floor.

Maybe it's because the Ottomans are so low on the chart, they don't fit. IDK, but I did notice that Russia has reached "44% of ...", which is the highest shown, and is still given only Rank 4. Slight bias by the French developers? :siffle:

nlancier
Lieutenant

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Interesting approach Orso ^^ here is your full image:

Ranking is related to "Total Victory Points" as you know. Ottoman's name is not put there and it has nothing to do with Ottoman low points ? as its name is not mentioned in any game tho other 6 nations are there. Please check your own games too.

Durk

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:33 am

Interesting. Thank you for staying with my clarifying questions. You are RIGHT the Ottomans are left out of the victory calculus in all instances of each game I am playing.
Curious, must be some kind of compiling glitch.

Captain_Orso

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:23 am

Okay, found the time to load and look into a game, and yup, the Turks are simply not listed in the tool-tip, except if the Ottomans are loaded. Then it does show their rank and the VP total for 100% in the bottom 2 lines of the tool-tip.

The Nations comparisons table shows all factions except the loaded faction, so it does show the Ottomans, but not their VP total for 100%.

Maybe expanding the Nations comparisons table to always show all 7 factions, and add a column with the "Win" total and the rank would make the whole thing easier to read and more concise :papy:

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”