gazfun
Corporal

Peace Conditions

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:51 am

Gents Im not happy with the result of the peace with Austria that the game has given me.
I clicked on the Peace of Pressburg and went to the dipomacy screen and asked for extra peace terms to facilitate the warscore against Austria which was about 180 points. I only got territory about 5 provinces and requested about 5% reduction in the Austrian Army.
It seems that you cant get both. My main objective was to get the peace of Presburg but the game wont allow you to get anything extra to that treaty.
I feel there is a major misinformation with this in the game, and I think it harsh to only find out in hindsight when you intentions was completely different to the result I got. Particularly as there is no written info about these issue from Ageod, which is a bit unfair on the unwary.
Could someone guide me as to what the game does in this situation and where can this be found in the game rules?
Need some bases of reference on game effects I think :cursing:

PhilThib

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Indeed, the Peace of Pressburg event offers much better Peace Terms for France than what the engine could do, and it should be given in a more detailed way, even if the event already tells you about the benefits (but does not explciitly states that you can't have the regular peace via diplomatic engine and its effects). Placed at top of our list of future improvements.

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”