MarshalJean
Lieutenant

So what's next for this wonderful game?

Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:27 pm

I know, I know. Some of you are rightfully concerned about several bugs that still haunt this game. And I don't mean to diminish that concern at all...especially the supply issues...and still some lingering diplomatic/event issues (which I typically find fixable enough with a quick script). So I join with those who want the devs to focus their attention on finishing the product already released still more...

...but still...I can't help but ask: This game is wonderful! A Napoleonic fan's dream! So what is next for it? Later starting scenarios? Earlier, as in Napoleon's Italian or Egyptian campaigns? Or even as early as the Revolutionary wars?

No rush. Just wondering. There's still obviously a massive amount of material to enjoy for years to come, even without anymore DLCs...but a fan can always ask. ;)

MJ

Kev_uk
Colonel

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Wish for the Revolutionary Wars, early sea battles, Valmy, Italy, Ireland/Wales and of course...Egypt!

PhilThib

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:05 am

I am working on some ideas and will give some news in a few weeks

marechalCAMBRONNE
Lieutenant

Sat May 07, 2016 4:26 am

PhilThib wrote:I am working on some ideas and will give some news in a few weeks

I hope for a 1813 and 1814 campaign! Trying to save France from hopeless situation!

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”