Pocus

New public beta patch (March 11th) available

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Dear players,

You can find the new (and hopefully last before official) public beta patch in the help improve WON subforum! As usual, report any issue!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Ace

Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Good to see you are live and well :)
So, you 've been of the forum in some dungeon erradicating all known bugs :dada:

MarshalJean
Lieutenant

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 pm

This is great! I've already started playing. AI is much better already at replacing troops and getting financial help to continue war efforts. Also, in all my previous games, I've never lost a Marshal of France to death (I have had them injured before), but in 1805 Marshal Davout was killed leading an infantry charge against an Austrian force. First time this has ever happened! As long as it doesn't happen often, I like it!

Thanks for continued work on this. Definitely one of my favorite games ever! It can only get better from here!

MJ

BruceASinger@gmail.com
Captain

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:18 am

Pocus wrote:Dear players,

You can find the new (and hopefully last before official) public beta patch in the help improve WON subforum! As usual, report any issue!

Thanks for adding the Development Level to the City Stats! Now I won't have to go around the map clicking on cities to find that info!

Pans
Conscript

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:14 am

can you provide a link to the new beta patch? Thx

Pocus

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:28 pm

That's true, I have been semi sick for some days, but the grunt of the work has been provided by PhilThib and Lodilefty... :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

lodilefty

Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Aurelin
Colonel

Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Should relabel the patch to the current date as it still comes up as March 9.

Pocus

Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Small update on the March 9th patch (now called March 11 patch, yes that's unbelievable) with 2 extra fixes for ships, more events fixed and new text for the Spanish version!

coach3play4
Private

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Oops. Something wrong with 3/11 patch. I did a full restart and by march 1806 French Spain already appeared headed by naps brother. In Madrid and a member of the British alliance thus at war with France. I didn't do any action in Spain so I don't think I triggered. All I've done is the usual leading to Pressburg and peace with Russians.

lodilefty

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:49 pm

coach3play4 wrote:Oops. Something wrong with 3/11 patch. I did a full restart and by march 1806 French Spain already appeared headed by naps brother. In Madrid and a member of the British alliance thus at war with France. I didn't do any action in Spain so I don't think I triggered. All I've done is the usual leading to Pressburg and peace with Russians.

Please pot the Saved game
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”