typhoon
Corporal

Asking a lot Nation guides

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Now I know peoples experience of WON is limited as of yet but would be great to see some nation guides out there to help players get a good start in life. It's hard to go from caring for the kids one minute to emperor of the French in 1805 faced with a multitude of choices and dilemmas with only a less than gronad understanding of history to go on. I'm sure it's the same for the Czar of Russia pulled from his office desk or the emperor of Prussia who contemplates his diplomacy options whilst driving along. I'm not talking step by step walk throughs but something just to get people going in the right direction. Unfortunately we are not all as gifted as the Corsican Ogre and there is much to do to keep the Grand Armee well oiled and moving to it's mastery of Europe.

Sir Garnet

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:13 pm

There's always the more relaxed Spain - start building a second Med transport and get the armies organized to besiege Gibraltar and launch a series of short victorious wars beginning in North Africa.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 pm

I would advise starting with France in January campaign. Slowly organizing forces around cavalry reserve with Murat as a big detachment and main force under Napoleon command. Oidinot and Jean Savary good divisional commanders for Grande Armee as * rank but with ***rank their stats decrease. France has Légion d'honneur FM advantage with quicker promoting of leaders but can not be good idea to promote some leaders. Left over small detachments could be under other better leaders to bring them to Prussia later. After Hannover annexed Prussia and Saxony can be declared war seperately while bringing forces east. Westphalia and Duchy of Warsaw can be liberated. By the time around spring or summer Russia and Austria will join through coalition more battles will commence and guards will build up experience&morale historically for later battles..

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”