veji1 wrote:I think that there are 2 separate issues :
- whether the event sequence works.
- whether the EP spending austrian AI works or not. It seems to me that there is an idle AI problem.
vicberg wrote:No. Problem is definitely within the scripts.
1) Turn on event (displays event to user)
2) AI is checking if event was clicked (but with AI no one is home to turn on event)
3) AIActivate Scripts need to have a check option removed
I just posted above. The AIActivate Scripts need to be modified. As far as EP Spending goes, that's an AI issue. Right now, focusing on basic game play.
vicberg wrote:Yup, one thing at a time. Figure out the EP issue after we get events firing correctly
TC271 wrote:My latest playthrough involved me playing Fra/Aus/Rus manually and Pressburg did fire (becuase I both proposed and accepted it).
However as Vicberg indicated until the resulting white peace gives France supply and acces its not workable as the Grand armee starves in Austria in 1806 (instead of in Russia in 1812!)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests