marek1978
Colonel

Bugs in France rules the wawes?

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:55 pm

There is no garrison or guns in Santo Domingo.
Region is french in the beginning of the scenario and can be easy taken by english army and fleet.
I understnd that France Rules The Wawes is not supposoed to make france to stron but still if the onw and conauerd that region they should at least have a garrison there and i guyes some forters guns as well as transporting them would logistical nightmare

The other thing is that even though french fleet is stronger and there are additional leaders there is not enough leaders to run french fleet. I would recomnd adding two more admirals.

The last thing is that even though france is stronger in the see there is no real incitive for the player to change his policy in to more colonial marite one.
I guess that taking france rules the wawes scenario should mean that france has premium goals in securing overseas colonies like canada , india, perheps sicily, algiers.
And reducing importance of places like cetral europe...

That wpuld push the game in a very interistng alternative history...

lycortas2
Captain

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Agree Marek, France should gain objective cities in Caribbean and India with that option and maybe less objectives in central/eastern Europe.

marek1978
Colonel

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Yep

And maybe some obcjetive cities in MED
lycortas2 wrote:Agree Marek, France should gain objective cities in Caribbean and India with that option and maybe less objectives in central/eastern Europe.

PhilThib

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:24 am

We'll investigate the scripts. Thanks for spotting

Pocus

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:03 am

France rules the wave only give you an added large fleet. There is no addition in garrisons elsewhere, if that's the question. The option is there for people wanting to try invading England with some decent probabilities of success.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

marek1978
Colonel

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:20 am

sorry Pocus
i meant that in scenario in which france keeps Louisna, Haiti and Santo Domingo there is no french garison in Santo domingo

Pocus wrote:France rules the wave only give you an added large fleet. There is no addition in garrisons elsewhere, if that's the question. The option is there for people wanting to try invading England with some decent probabilities of success.

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”