Franz Ferdinand
Sergeant

How to buy AGEOD games as gift?

Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:49 am

Hi,

Not sure if this is the proper subforum to ask, so moderators please feel free to move if needed. Someone is buying me WoN as St. Nicholas Day present, but I just realized that AGEOD store does not really have an option to buy a game as a gift (and why is this so is beyond me). Is there any way to use different customer information (name, address, mail) and credit card billing information information? At the moment they are the same, and I would like the game to be associated with me and my email, as my other AGEOD games are.

I am just afraid of having problems in the future when I am trying to re-download the game and the game is associated with someone else's name and address. I assume that the problem will be solved once the game moves on Steam and we get a Steam key (I saw a post on another thread, and this is awesome, can we do the same with other AGEOD titles on Steam?), but until then why cannot we buy games as gifts in your store?

I am positive that we can do this on Matrix store (I just checked), but I like buying my games straight from AGEOD because I assume that you guys get a bigger cut this way (correct me if I am wrong).

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”