czert2
Brigadier General

few mine ideas

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 pm

more national/regional decisions like
ability to build more NAVAL pool for traporting of supplies/armies
direct building of depots instead of building supply wagons and then depots from them
ability to build some (small) factories on man - like tank plants, aircaft factories, small arms ones, arty factories..etc.

and do anyone know where to edit game files to add/replace more stuctures to game ?
i noticed than in pilzen you have ammo factory instead of arty one...lol, skoda plzen was after all oe of greatest art builders in europe and main supplies or arty to a-h empire, and after all germans were forced to lend some skoda arty from a-h e to deal with some forts on western front.

czert2
Brigadier General

Re: few mine ideas

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:58 pm

and another, pls make western and eastern entete ALLIES, so that i can at least see positions of allied units (not necesary thier orders).
i know that cominication between entetes were not ideal, but hey they shared planes, after all we all know why russians lauchched offensive doomed to fail in 1917, and then why provisional goverment wanted to keep in war.
in current setup...well, due to FOW you have bsolutely no idea if you can sit i idly gathering forces for safe major offensive, or you have to rush offensive with bigger causalties just to drain forces and relive press on other front allies.

Return to “Help improve EAW”