lycortas2
Captain

war aims

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Shouldn't the entente players get to recognize war aims as well as the CPs? I swear in WW1 there were more options for this.

The Allies did give Italy, Romania and Greece recognition of some or all of their goals. Honestly, every WW1 game ever made assumes the Bulgarians are CP but historically there was a strong lobby for joining Russia and disliking the Ottomans and there were discussions in the British parliament of recognizing more Bulgarian goals.

Durk

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:49 am

Well, you will be pleased that all of these options happen in this game.

lycortas2
Captain

Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:56 am

Durk, they do not happen in this game, thus why I posted.

I did find Romanian concessions for Entente, but they were Eastern Entente, that is why I missed them.
But there do not seem to be Bulgarian concessions or the partitioning of the Ottoman empire events.

Durk

Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:36 am

lycortas2 wrote:Durk, they do not happen in this game, thus why I posted.

I did find Romanian concessions for Entente, but they were Eastern Entente, that is why I missed them.
But there do not seem to be Bulgarian concessions or the partitioning of the Ottoman empire events.

Hmm, not sure why. A game I am currently playing has the Bulgarian concessions as well as the German concessions to Bulgaria.

lycortas2
Captain

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:52 am

Okay, maybe they are in some odd ball file then. I looked through 'diplomacy' and '1914' and um, 'full war' or something like that and there were CP concessions and the Italians being given Austria and not much else.

czert2
Brigadier General

Re: war aims

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:23 pm

yeah, i will love way more ahistorical options, like entete instead of cp recognizig bulgarian claims or even giving ahistorical ones (taking europen part of otoman empire),
cp triing convice romania to join them at some concesions (lets say they are unexpectly losing so russians and any imedate extra troops at front against them are better than more numerous bulgarian ones, but without any imediate effect on eastern front.
bring up your own.

Return to “Help improve EAW”