steelwarrior77
Colonel

Combat losses in small battles...are very often ridiculous

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:23 pm

I many times experienced that even one passive divison causes to my army 2 up to 10 times the strength with better units and a better commander really weired combat results - many times equal or close to equal losses - the same when fighting against a much smaller force that is not dug in...please correct that as it does not allow my officers to gain seniority and I have to pay and amazing amounts for these kind of combat losses - in replacements - plus a retreating army should always suffer much more losses than the attacking one - alone because of retreat...being chased and broken always caused the worst losses in history....additionally units would get captured - so more losses even...I cannot remember to have seen these ridiculous combat results in other AGEOD titles...

And units can escape up to two armies through two provinces in a row - the BEF did it with a tank unit many times- also because passive units just do not get destroyed...please give us special calvary recon units or other special recon units that can do it - but also do not gain military controle - but normal units should just get destroyed - we do not have WWII with motorised units agaiinst infantry by foot...
In ROP small armies or units would get destroyed with almost no losses from the other side - and only light cavalry would be able to sneak around - but if caught would also get destroyed immediatly without losses for the other side...

Return to “Help improve EAW”