seathom
Colonel

Borrowing from CW2 . . .

Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:55 pm

I am just getting into my game of CW2 and one of the things I really like about the game compared to TEAW is the map. I was not aware of recruiting cities in the game until someone replied to a post about Kiev and the need to take it as early as possible because of the recruits it gives Russia. In CW2, there are little factory icons next to cities and when you hover over them they give you extremely important information about production facilities in that city. This is very useful, especially if they don't happen to be a strategic or objective city and prevents the need to hit ctrl + left click on every nearby opponent's cities. Also, the same goes for the farming icon that I believe mentions about extra conscription and supplies production in the region. During this war, we are not really building the different industrial structures that were built in the Civil War, but icons showing which cities produce large amounts of WS, Ammo or recruits could be very helpful (especially if Modding or future patches adds other resources to the game). As it is right now, we can find that info on the F8 screen for our cities, but not our opponent's cities.

Return to “Help improve EAW”