steelwarrior77
Colonel

XP gain and others

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 am

Hey there,

imo it is much too slow - in December 1916 with many battles, many of my top generals have only 4 stars and many top units only 2 stars - so I guess doubling the XP gain would be great - by the way - is there an easy way to mod it?

Here are my suggestion due to grand campaigns mostly being over after 2-3 years - allow unhistorical options of much bigger locked garrisons, especially for important cities and capitals - and/or forts with higer levels, simulating how hard it is to take a city and/or longer sieges. If the combat power of the AI falls under 80% of mine, make emergency spawns, that will match my combat power. Plus make units and generals gain XP faster about 50% faster - so in a succesfull campaign I still keep the upper hand - but the AI can also still hit back hard...this could be optional in the options menu, so players who like to blitz can still do it ;-D

And please make 7 day turns for all games, otherwise flanking or cutting off the enemy depends more on luck than skill ;-D

This seems to be true for all AGEOD titles - campaigns mostly end way before time, due to snowball effect of combat power - so I´d love to have mods fix it or a patch with an optional option to turn on these AI boosts ;-D

And please reistall auto garrisons - microing them is no fun feature at all ;-(

And all the features of the Ultimate enhancment mod ;-D

steelwarrior77
Colonel

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:18 pm

And please reintroduce auto garrissons - that would be realistic and not make it so easy to conquer so quickly - at least some militia should always be present - would also solve the annoying micro of having to garrison each victory location manually as they otherwise count as contested...
Could you make GHQ span the whole map for the purpose of being able to create armies everywhere - the support due to abilities should still be limited though!
It would be great to be able to disband a battered dividion/unit without NM penalty - vause they many times cost the same CP but hardly give combat power....

Return to “Help improve EAW”