Gribeauval
Sergeant

Some strange things with version 103

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:29 pm

I have tried to make a list of the things that have surprised me in my historical campaign (version 103) :

- El Qatar, ismalyah, Suez and Port Said regions don't have any terrain feature displayed (when you pass the mouse on these regions, you can't read "desert" or "clear"....).
- French colonial leaders Louis Comby and Leon Deshayes have no colonial attributes.
- Railroad from Suez to El Arish is not finished in july 1917
-I have built a size 4 depot in Portugal, but I can't still build artillery or airplanes there
- I don't know how to build new arab units in Hedjaz : there is no depot there.
- The player must still build british camel brigade in England.
- Tanks in 1917 (late war models) don't have the disrupter ability displayed on their counter (as in España 36 or in RUS).
- When I buy replacements, I don't understand the interest of the Common (CMN) faction.

paladin333
Private

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Followings are confirmed from my side also :
- The player must still build british camel brigade in England.
- When I buy replacements, I don't understand the interest of the Common (CMN) faction.
- AI does not buy Fighters, which leads to situation when each turn I shoot down his recons in droves.
- AI dont maintain Shipping Box, therefore Ailightment for UK is dropping with each turn.

That us all for now, will post again if find something. Devs, please get rid of these bugs.

paladin333
Private

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:07 pm

New issue found :

- When Germany pick up Moltke War plan and France goes with Historical War plan. Luxembourg's diplomatic field (right top) shows "Capital lost" icon, but the Luxembourg is neutral and not occupied by either side.
- After infantry technology moves to the stage 2, graphics of divisions within Corps does not change. Divisions not within Corps or within Army changes to the new graphic without problem.

paladin333
Private

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:36 pm

New issue found :

- Distant unload function does not work for African colonies regions. I think it does not work for all regions which geographical positioning is abstracted.

Return to “Help improve EAW”