BBBD316
Lieutenant

A few potential suggestions

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:09 am

So having had a few PBEM's and a few single player games under my belt I thought I would throw some thing out there and see what everyone thought.

1. Single Player EE - when playing a single player game as the EE there should be the option to allow the EE to look after the diplomacy, it sucks that I have to rely on the WE AI. Not a huge thing but something that would give the player more control, even if the entente had WE Major and 2 Minor diplos and EE 2 Minor diplos.

2. Potential for single country campaigns - I know that this will probably be the most difficult and that the sceanarios cover a fair bit of the smaller theatres, but I feel that allowing players the ability to play as one country only, with options to play with only that nations resources or adding/subtracting to simulate a PBEM would be useful. For those of us that play PBEM, being able to focus on local strategy would be useful.

3. 1914 Objectives throughout game - I really enjoy the short objectives at the start of the game and wonder if at various points the subjects of a nation could call for an offensive to take a city on the front lines, it would not reduce NM, but maybe provide a small bonus if taken.

That is about it for now.

Byrd
Lieutenant

Fri May 29, 2015 12:56 pm

1. I agree

2. I like the bigger Picture, but that Comes down to taste I suppose

3. It's incorporated into the 1916 addon campaign I believe as are some other things. I'd like to see an updated great campaign, but don't feel like something is coming that way.

BBBD316
Lieutenant

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:47 am

Yeah I got the DLC however most PBEM's have either stalled or are over by mid 1916.

Return to “Help improve EAW”