ajarnlance
General of the Army

Ammo depleted???

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Take a look at the pic of the munitions train. It says supply level 'depleted' BUT in the unit panel it is clearly full green. Also, do you think we could have a pic of a train transporting munitions? I thought this was a static ammo dump for a few months before someone told me it was a train... does it look like it can move??

[ATTACH]32190[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Ammo train.png
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Altaris

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:54 pm

It reads "Depleted" for supply level because this unit does not consume supply, so it has a 0 current supply. So it's not penalized or anything, the display just always reads Depleted if the current supply of a unit is 0.

You'll notice the Ammo Level reads Plentiful, which is the number you should be interested in for a munitions train.

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Altaris wrote:It reads "Depleted" for supply level because this unit does not consume supply, so it has a 0 current supply. So it's not penalized or anything, the display just always reads Depleted if the current supply of a unit is 0.

You'll notice the Ammo Level reads Plentiful, which is the number you should be interested in for a munitions train.

Thanks for clearing that up! Still don't think it looks like a train though...
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Return to “Help improve EAW”