Lynxyonok
AGEod Veteran

Montenegro army is made of Serb soldiers

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Not like it would be nice to have a separate pool for Montenegro units... but can we give Janko Vukotic a multinational commander trait at least? :)

[ATTACH]31169[/ATTACH]
Attachments
4.jpg

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Not that I think it was that important but I spotted a problem with exactly this stack.
I split Vukotic's unit into the 2 division, but then could never combine it back afterwards. That was annyoing and I had to move in another commander (Serbian).
Afterwards he became my most unloved commander because he could not form units.
What's his nationality anyway? Why not make him Serbian and be done with it?

Col Ret
Corporal

Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Saw the same problem in my last game. It's march of 2016 and it still has not been corrected. Key is never split a division away from this general.

Plastro
Civilian

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:21 am

Would be cool if the units were actually from Montenegro and not serbian, uniforms were diferent too :)

Ace

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:35 am

His in game nationality is actually Russian. I think it was made on purpose so you cant coordinate Montenegros and Serbians to do battle at the same time, andthey did it without adding separate force pool. It works as intended as long as you dont split his Corps.

czert2
Brigadier General

Re: Montenegro army is made of Serb soldiers

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:41 am

well, last time i checked he did have mon nationality, not rus :).
but i think he deserve to have multinatinality trait to prevent problems, and he is comanding serb forces to just made thieng easier for ai managing reinforcments.
and i did find some russians to have multinatiolity traits for no aparent reason, you can combine any russian unit into division, dosnt matter if it cosac, armenian or other.but yeah so far i tried to combine normal rus unit with other (armenian, fin, cossac..etc), didnt tried to form div from cossac + armenian, but is should work without problem.

and as allways, you can add him multi trait anytime you want manualy :).

Return to “Help improve EAW”