Soulstrider
Major

Just a small nitpick/improvement regarding Portugal

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Ok I know this pretty minor stuff and for, but for the sake of completeness and detail and since it's a minor and quick fix I am just leaving this here, like the British the Portuguese troops went to the western front under the name of C.E.P. (Corpo Expedicionario Portugues - Portuguese Expeditonary Corps), so for the detail sake It would be neat if the movable Portuguese force when it joins the war was under that name.

Another small nitpick but I doubt this one gets corrected is the African Portuguese forces, since Portugal diverted a significant amount of metropolitan troops to Africa I would like to see that present in the game (they were pretty ineffective due to lack of training and preparation for the tropical climate, plus civilian influence overruling the military one when it came to strategy). I think I have the numbers with me, at least I know I have a book solely about the East African campaign which goes into pretty detail about it.

So just throwing this feeback here in case there is any interest changing it, I doubt it will since it's very minor stuff for a minor nation, but hey no harm in trying.

Return to “Help improve EAW”