The Red Baron

Aachen Region Not Pushing Supplies with Depot

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:48 pm

I'm playing WE and invaded Belgium. I've captured all of Belgium in addition to Malmedy, Aachen, Koeln, Duisburg and Ruhrgebiet (Essen). I built a level 1 depot in Aachen to push supply but Aachen did not send/receive anything, so I built another level 1 depot in Liege to act as a relay. Pressing '2' shows Liege sending and receiving plenty of supply but Aachen still isn't pushing anything. I have 3 armies starving at the end of the supply line, and I'm having to operate a shuttle bus service to Liege to fill supply wagons. I just declared war on Luxemburg to capture the capitol city and hopefully open up supply through that route. Any ideas what might be happening?

Durk

Re: Aachen Region Not Pushing Supplies with Depot

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:23 am

You know, this is a major challenge, to get supply and control.

You must convert loyalty. The 'Rape of Belgium' option is the best tool. But station 'police' units in all regions to help convert regional loyalty.

The Red Baron

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:07 am

I'm thinking more along the lines of a technical issue. I have 100% MC throughout all Flemish regions and 100% loyalty in Bruxelles. Antwerp, Liege, Namur, Bruxelles are all sending/receiving lots of supply but nothing's pushing from Liege to Aachen for some reason.

Durk

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:31 am

I am not any where near understanding how to convert regions, maybe someone else can check in on this issue. I typically lose as the Germans in 1914 due to this failure.
And in 1916 I lose as Britain due to same issue in reverse.

Return to “EAW Technical support / Aide technique”