leopard9
Conscript

Phantom US Units

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:14 am

US entered war early in 1916. In Aug. 1917 a US heavy artillery brigade showed up on Central Powers side - I thought it might have been captured in heavy fighting around Regensburg so wasn't concerned, but was surprised it showed as a US icon. The next turn about 6 or more US icon supply units showed up on the Central Powers side at Leipzig, and now I think are located at Halle. I've attached the [ATTACH]32693[/ATTACH] main log file but any .hst files I try get 'invalid file' error.
I also have been getting a lot of critical error crashes, maybe every 3rd turn or so. I've put full debug on now to try to get better data for you.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 am

Can you upload the turn in ZIP format with a free file service like wetransfer.com ? Are you playing the Russians?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

leopard9
Conscript

Updated full debug files

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Sorry forgot to mention I am playing Western Entente. No US units this turn, no critical error. Suspect the US supply units have moved from Halle.

Attachments
3 - The Great War.zip
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 146 times

leopard9
Conscript

Better data

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Unlike last reply, this turn showed that US units are still acting oddly. Couple of US supply units identified as Central Powers came to Halle from the north-east i.e. Berlin, one is quite obvious in location ID 169 and a couple appear to be within a corps in Halle. [ATTACH]32697[/ATTACH]
Enjoying EAW a lot but this problem is probably skewing results.
Attachments
!HostLog.zip
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 176 times

leopard9
Conscript

Critical error

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Not sure if any US units have shown up on Central Powers side this turn, but major critical error. Past errors I've been able to work through by terminating app and restarting but this one is persistent. Attached all logs and saves in full debug. Hope you are having a good [ATTACH]32698[/ATTACH]holiday!
Attachments
3 - The Great War~REB.zip
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 160 times

nlbestdemonsanekoa
Civilian

Phantom US

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:52 am

Hmmm... You know, I was having a similar problem, recently, but it seemed to be music-related. I muted the music, now it works great

Return to “EAW Technical support / Aide technique”