Playing EE I noticed several anomalies:
1. Unlocked Russian generals appear in Moscow, not Petrograd. As Petrograd is the capital, shouldn't they appear there?
2. Russian heavy artillery replacements cost more than Russian super heavy artillery [siege] replacements (400 WSU vs. 274 WSU). Shouldn't this be the other way around? Shouldn't replacements progressively cost more as size and power of the artillery increase?
3. I am unable to build Finnish infantry divisions. None of the region structures in Finland possess the requisite capacity to permit this. The closest is Helsinki with a Land Construction Capacity of 18, but this is insufficient; the region needs at least 20 to support the construction of 1 infantry division.
4. The Orel Garrison stack (and unit counter) is incorrectly named the "Kursk Garrison".
5. I am unable to move my River Transport stack from Warsaw harbor into the Upper Wisla river region. I have fair weather, no enemy vessels present, full cohesion and supply, and the stack is not stuck in the harbor rebuilding missing elements. CP does have command of the fort at Novo Georgiewsk, but Warsaw harbor has two exit points (Narew Confluent and Upper Wisla), so this should not be an issue if I attempt to exit on the Upper Wisla side.
6. Periodically my rail point capacity disappears from the UI. The capacity still exists as I am able to move troops via the "Move by Rail"
special order, but the UI glitch has caused problems for redeployment. On a previous turn, my rail cap disappeared and I was unable to redeploy generals from Moscow (special order disabled); however, I was still able to move troops via the "Move by Rail" special order. The following turn my rail cap reappeared and I was finally able to redeploy my generals. I have also had instances where it disappears and then reappears within the same turn. These instances happened within the early turns of the war. I am currently playing early November 1914 and have not had a problem with disappearing rail cap for the last several turns.
7. While moving units into and out of a stack and subsequently renaming the stack, the font color used to denote the stack name, power and number of units changed from white to a dark gray. It seems like a minor issue, but it does make it very hard for me to see the text. I don't know precisely when it happened, but I hope to avoid future instances as it is difficult to read this information.
8. Fixed units have all special orders disabled except "Enter Structure" and "Forced March". Since fixed units cannot leave a region unless attacked, recommend "Forced March" also be disabled as a choice until the unit becomes unfixed. This is my second AGEOD title after CWII, so I understand a "Forced March" is not possible, but players new to the engine might get confused.
I can provide a saved game if the developers need it; just let me know.
This is an excellent game, bugs and all, and I'm having a blast playing it. Kudos to AGEOD for another great title. I find the map and graphics beautiful, and I'm looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work!