Lynxyonok
AGEod Veteran

GHQ offensive/defensive stats not increasing

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:07 pm

My GHQ has been on a roll, increasing from 57th seniority to 29th. But its experience is not growing, and neither are its offensive and defensive stats. What makes GHQ different from every other general?

P.S. I play with highly randomized generals - 4-4-1 is how this unit started the game.

[ATTACH]31370[/ATTACH]
Attachments
A.jpg

stormbringer3
Sergeant

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 am

After reading your post, I also saw zero change in the GHQ stats. I added some combat units to his stack, added him to a couple of battles and his stats started to change. Apparently he must be in combat to have any change.

Lynxyonok
AGEod Veteran

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:28 am

stormbringer3 wrote:After reading your post, I also saw zero change in the GHQ stats. I added some combat units to his stack, added him to a couple of battles and his stats started to change. Apparently he must be in combat to have any change.

Yes, but mine has been... numerous times. I mean, he gained 28 seniority - that is acquired through battle victories only.

stormbringer3
Sergeant

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:43 am

My GHQ would gain seniority as generals linked to his command won battles, but he never gained any experience etc. until he was actually fighting in a battle with troops in his own stack. I'm not sure why you're having no change in the GHQ stats if he's fighting in battles with his own stack because mine does change experience etc.

Return to “EAW Technical support / Aide technique”