RK1855
Conscript

Postures and other things

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:45 pm

How do I access the ROE/posture buttons that on the left had side of the stack panel at the bottom of the screen in WON and Civil war 2? They just aren't there.

Also I had to save a game midway through a turn but when I went to load it the last saved game was from several hours ago - that is so annoying and to make it worse I found that if you choose to to go back to the previous turn it actually deletes the the one you are on, so now I can only load the very first turn, makes no sense to me what so ever. I checked in the save folder and everything is gone - great. Glad I had only spent half a day on it so far.

I also found out that if I set the 'max texture size' and 'memory use' when I restart the program as it tells you do the settings have reverted back to default.

Durk

Re: Postures and other things

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:32 am

I think you have a bad install. My recommendation is to place all your install and update files into a folder, I use one on the desktop, and reinstall the whole game. For safety, move your game files into their own folder.
This should clear up your problems.
When you install, make sure you install as an admin. To do this, place your cursor on the installation icon and right click, then from the menu presented, select run as admin.
Hope this worksl

Return to “To End All Wars”