Ganbatte
Sergeant

Special Abilities

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 am

Hello together,

I am understand it wrong or right?

Special abilties in the chain of command.

An 3 star general is the main leader of my main stack.
In the stack are two substacks with units in this, two 2 star generals, too.

1. The infrantie units inside the main stack.... when I open the stack I can see the objects directly open by my 3 star general...
This are units that lead my 3 star general, and the 3 star general will be give his abilities and command values to the units. Right?

2. The units in the substacks from the other generals lead only directly this generals and they will give their abilities not their command rate on the units insides his owns stacks. Right?

3. The supply an ammution train outside the substacks from the two stars generals, will be give the material to all units in the main stack and substacks. Right?

4. The bridge units, the medical and communications units that I will be see in my mainstack, will be give they abilities and help to the main and subsstacks or only to the stack of the commander from the stack are they units are present (e.g in the three star general stack)?

Thank you for the help...

Greetings

Michael

Edit: When I forming an corps. It can be handle 9 elements in the substack...
When I am make an stack inside the substack its so.
I can make an stack (substack=9 elements) and outside in the corps mainstack I can take more elements into the mainstack. Than will be have an corps more than 9 units. Right?
Than will be the corps have over 9 elements...............

Durk

Re: Special Abilities

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 am

You are actually very right in each of the questions you ask. Nice understanding.

Ganbatte
Sergeant

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:22 am

Thank you very much. :nuts:

Can be give the 2 star general in the stack with in the 3 star leader his abilities on the whole stack?

What will be mean that " to all elements of the stack" ?? The substack or the wholw stack with all commanders and units?

Durk

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:51 am

In the same stack has two meanings:

The overall commander of the stack which includes sub-units like corps, does indeed provide his abilities to each unit in the group. So if you have two or three corps organized in the same stack as a three star army commander, that commander provides his attributes to all units subordinate to the army in the same stack, but not to corps which are independent of that stack.

Subordinate leaders, like a two star corps commander only provides his attributes to units which have been gathered into his direct command, if that make sense. Only if you have combined a leader with other units will those units gain the leader's attributes. Corps leaders do not provide their attributes to anyone not in their own corps.

Return to “To End All Wars”