Wiggum
Lieutenant

Was the rail pool thing ever fixed ?

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:43 am

See here:
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?42309-Unit-transport-weight-should-be-doubled

Was this fixed ?
Was the weight of units doubled ?

I use that Steam version with the latest patch

Pocus

Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Can you please open a single thread in 'Help Improve WON' referencing your others threads? Also you can add new issues but no idle chatting, one message, one remark :) This will be better for us and EAW.
We will put some time on EAW soon.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Wiggum
Lieutenant

Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Oh, i just want to know if it is fixed in the current Steam version or if i'm abusing a bug by going strong on rail movement.

Wiggum
Lieutenant

Re: Was the rail pool thing ever fixed ?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

Any news on this Altaris ?

Altaris

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Yes (actually, IIRC, we doubled the weight of infantry elements rather than changing the rail pool, so it wouldn't impact supply distribution). If you are playing with Centrals, you'll still have plenty of rail pool no matter what. The Western Entente have a little trouble but not much after 1914, the Eastern Entente are the ones who feel the effects the most.

Wiggum
Lieutenant

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Altaris wrote:Yes (actually, IIRC, we doubled the weight of infantry elements rather than changing the rail pool, so it wouldn't impact supply distribution). If you are playing with Centrals, you'll still have plenty of rail pool no matter what. The Western Entente have a little trouble but not much after 1914, the Eastern Entente are the ones who feel the effects the most.

Well i play as the Eastern Entente and its July 1915 and i have absolutly no problem with the rail pool.
I have like 200 spare rail pool points each turn wich is plenty because you rarely need to move whole armies and even then its still enough.

Honestly i never ever HAD to use foot movement because i can move all formations (mostly single units and corps and sometimes armies) by rail and will still have around 100 spare rail pool points at the end of a turn.

Moving a whole army is like 90 rail pool points and i have 240 spare points each turn...so no problem at all thats why i asked.

Altaris

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Ok, I'll add it to the list of things to check for next patch.

Return to “To End All Wars”