Mac Linehan
Private

Trench building progression

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 am

Gents-

Have the week off and learning TEAW, (Tannenberg Scenario non tutorial). The manual and this forum (about half way through the threads) have been a great help.

The question is:

Pg. 25 of the manual explains that all units speedily build level one trenches; also helped by the strategic rating of the leader in the stack.

1. I am assuming that a single leaderless unit will still build a trench at least to level one.

2. The tool tip indicates that "in 75 days (or so) the next level trench will be achieved IF max level 1 is not already reached". Or words to that effect. What conditions or parameters are required to entrench past level one?

It is quite possible that the answer has already been given in an earlier post (past page 9, as far as I have currently gotten, of 16). If so, I sincerely apologize but appreciate you help.

I am only eight or so turns into the scenario (past the end date - but still playing to learn). Have a serious case of "just one more turn" itus <grin> Will play the Russians as the Eastern Entente next. Am really on a roll with a burn to study and get a good understanding of the game and game engine.

Am having an absolute blast, TEAW moves right along and is a delight to play. I love all of the artwork and historical flavor. My father (1901 - 1969) served in the US Army in 1917-1919; fortunately for me, he never left CONUS.

A "Well Done" to the AGEOD Team and all of the posters and Beta Teams on this forum. Have not yet figured out how to search only this forum as opposed to a general all forum search at the top of this thread.

Thanks to you all for your help.

Sincerely, Mac

patrat
Captain

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 pm

I can't answer your game questions as I'm still learning myself. But the forum search is on the main TEAW forum page. Look to the right just above the sub forums and below the thread page numbers, you'll see forum tools and search forum.

Mac Linehan
Private

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:11 am

Thank You, patrat!

Mac

CFF
Lieutenant

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 am

the trench level will raise with time, just keep playing.

Mac Linehan
Private

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 am

CFF-

Thank You, Sir!

Mac

Return to “To End All Wars”