ajarnlance
General of the Army

Captured ammo magazines...

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:36 am

I have captured some 'Magazines' with some of the cities I have taken. Does anyone know what these do? I know they are immobile but do they allow MA and HA in the same region to fire??? ie do they function like munitions trains (except they can't move)?
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Highlandcharge

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:50 am

AFAIK they are ammunition reserves for immobile fortress guns to use when under siege :-)

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Highlandcharge wrote:AFAIK they are ammunition reserves for immobile fortress guns to use when under siege :-)

Don't see why they are included in the game then since the fortress guns were destroyed when I took the city... oh well...
"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union... and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation." Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Check out my 'To End All Wars' AAR: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?38262-The-Kaiser-report-the-CP-side-of-the-war-against-Jinx-and-PJL

Highlandcharge

Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:04 pm

I suppose if you wanted to build more heavy fortress guns (if the city was important to you) they could then be placed in the fostress with the ammo....

Jim-NC

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 pm

They support the fortress guns for the original owner. They help with the original garrison. From my experience, they aren't much good to the attacker after they are captured however.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “To End All Wars”