Kim White
Private

Help needed - Russian GHQ

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi. I'm trying to learn the game by just playing as the Russians. I know their generals are very bad but I cannot even find their GHQ. Do they have one at the start? I have played until Jan 1915, trying to get some Generals unlocked, and when I've found a 3-star I tried to make him the overall GHQ but am not allowed to.
If there IS a Russian GHQ it must be in a 100ft-deep bunker somewhere because I've never seen it.

I'd appreciate some help/advice here, please.
Kim in Australia

fred zeppelin
Colonel

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Click the green banner on the left side of the screen (the one with the general's picture on it). That's the GHQ - the Rossya Armiya, located in Minsk. If you zoom out, you will see its attached armies flashing red.

Kim White
Private

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:56 am

Hi Fred, I found Rossya Armiya in Minsk like you said, thanks. But I cannot find that green banner anywhere, can you send me a screen shot? At present (1st move, I've restarted the game again) Mr RA cannot move, I'm hoping I can get him started next move. I am guessing I need to move him up to where the Germans are asap so I can get some decent leadership into play?
cheers
Kim

Kensai

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:57 am

There should be an icon with the face of the General in the left side of your screen. Try to be in the default screen/map, obviously, not in any menu.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Return to “To End All Wars”